14 July 2012

revamped...renovated...and reopened for business

Hello avid readers of Les pensees de Christophe. I am sure that it has been duly noted that this looks a lot different. And that is because it is. I know that it has been a minute (more like nine months) since I last posted...I can explain..."You see what had happened was..."



Nah! I am not going to try and bore you with the minor details of what has occurred in the last nine months, because TONS of stuff has happened. But to make a long story short, I have decided to resurface (like a phoenix rising from the ashes) and take another stab at this whole blogsphere. I tried to be a conformist and migrate to tumblr, but I tried it for 3 weeks and had like 4 followers...plus it was WHACK (with a captial W) because all you do is reblog pics and writing my typical long passages looked awkward. So I am back! YAY!  
However, there is a twist. I have decided to rename and retopic the blog. No longer with it have a totally awesome french title which no one could translate (without the help of google translate) and I have named it after my AWESOMER bible study! Word Up! with Chris Adams...that being said it will be a lot more "theological" and "philosophical"!



****ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS THAT I AM NOT A BIBLE THUMPER****



I love the Church, the Bible, the Saints and all the bells and smells that come with them. I am not (yet) however a bible scholar [ I am still learning like the next guy}, and I do not plan to try to convert anyone to anything...At the end of the day I'm just trying to spreading positive vibes, love, and the "GOOD NEWS" of LIFE IS WORTH LIVING! ;D no harm in that is there?!?!
Well I hope that you guys come to enjoy the new look, title, and topic. I assure you, you will probably not be able to tell much of a difference...so rest easy. I am super excited to get back to blogging here again...especially since I apparently went viral and now have over 600 views and avid readers from over 10 foreign countries (most of which from Romania and Russia...go figure) and of course USA! haha
As always I can not promise that I will be able to blog every night, but I will try my best! Are you stoked?!?! Because I certainly am! Feel free to leave me any comments: positive (preferred), questions, or suggestions! And KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED for the next post...coming sooner than you think ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment